June 14, 2015
Waking up cold and alone, you've been 'Kidnapped'. Traverse through a spooky two hundred year old manor, dark damp caves, an eerie forest full of wildlife and more. Kidnapped is a psychological story-driven adventure horror game, with a great emphasis on exploration, puzzle solving and combat. More than fifty percent of the objects in the game world can be interacted with, whether examined, used, or picked up. Kidnapped dynamically changes the game world as the player progresses, and aims to unnerve the player constantly. Can you find the mystery behind your captivity and most importantly, can you escape this ordeal?
Kidnapped tells the tale of Sebastian Lee from the city of Stirling, Scotland. Sebastian vanished mysteriously without a trace and was never seen again. You take on the role of Sabastian and discover what happened in the winter of 1992.
Kidnapped features sections that are high ‘panic’ in nature which may increase your heart rate. Please enjoy.
• A Dynamic Changing World - The game changes the landscape and direction as you play.
• Psychological Experience - Kidnapped has been designed to provide a psychological horror experience.
• Atmospheric Environments - An eerie immersive world is waiting for you to explore.
• Interactive Environments - 50% of the world in items can be interactived with.
• Enemies - Multiple enemies including wildlife, such as bears, foxes, stags etc, as well as strange monsters and creatures. You are the hunted, not the hunter.
• Puzzle Elements - Collect and harness items to aid your survival and progression.
• Weaponry - Take aim and arm yourself, if you can find one.
• Resolution and Graphics - Designed to run at 1080p at 60fps.
• Audio - Features an immersive sound design.
• Random Encounters - Enemies spawn dynamically and can be located anywhere. Nowhere is safe.
• Story - Kidnapped's setting and story is based from actual real life stories of a popular myth lore/legend.
We’re always looking to hear from you, if you have something to say to us, please write us!
Ty Menter, Navigation Park, Abercynon, CF45 4SN